My careful proofreading and editing services along with my eye for detail provide grammar-free, typo-free materials that help you present a professional image. Whether you’re a small business, large company, or nonprofit organization, your clear message is important to gaining and retaining clients.
I offer two levels of proofreading and editing services:
- Comprehensive – Correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation; consistency in voice, references, hyphenation, numbers, fonts, and sequencing; consistency in style, tone, and active voice.
- Substantive – Consists of all Comprehensive Services while improving organization, readability, transitions, and format.
I proofread a variety materials including:
- Advertorials and Advertisements
- Annual Reports
- Benefits Materials
- Brochures / Fliers
- Business Letters
- Business Plans
- Email Announcements
- Employee Engagement Materials
- Grant Proposals
- News Releases
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Request for Proposals / Qualifications
- Training Manuals and Guides
- Web Content
Seek a Second Pair
Every time you write a letter, email, report, etc., it reflects the way you present yourself. This can translate into how much you care about what you’re writing, the intended recipient, or ultimately generating business.
It can be easy to overlook errors in our own writing, because we’re so close to the material. After a thorough review on your own, ask someone else to proofread your document. Often, he/she will find something you overlooked.