Reach Your Potential! Please Join Me!
Emotional Intelligence – Why It Matters
9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Thursday, October 22, 2020
Hosted by Network for Strong Communities
Emotional intelligence, also called EQ, is the ability to be aware of and to manage emotions and relationships. It’s a pivotal factor in professional and personal success. IQ will get you in the door, but it’s your EQ, your ability to connect with others and manage the emotions of yourself and others that will determine how successful you are in life.
We’ve all worked with and listened to brilliant people. Some were great and…well, some not so great. When we look at the truly extraordinary people who inspire and make a difference you’ll see they connect with people at a personal and emotional level. What differentiated them was not their IQ but their EQ – their emotional intelligence. This enrichment program will help you better understand yourself and effectively develop your emotional intelligence to enhance success.
- Understand what emotional intelligence means
- Choose to act instead of react
- Learn how to use emotional intelligence competencies effectively
- Understand how feelings, reactions and emotions affect work relationships
- Work easily and effectively with different personalities and communication styles
You Are Your Only Limit!
Decide. Commit. Succeed
Invest In Yourself!